Anti-FKBP38 antibody (ab96322)
- Product nameAnti-FKBP38 antibodySee all FKBP38 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FKBP38
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1 - 276 of Human FKBP38.
- Positive control293T, A431, H1299, HeLa S3, HepG2, Molt-4, Raji or Hela cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96322 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- FunctionConstitutively inactive PPiase, which becomes active when bound to calmodulin and calcium. Seems to act as a chaperone for BCL2, targets it to the mitochondria and modulates its phosphorylation state. The BCL2/FKBP8/calmodulin/calcium complex probably interferes with the binding of BCL2 to its targets. The active form of FKBP8 may therefore play a role in the regulation of apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highest levels seen in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PPIase FKBP-type domain.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion membrane.
- 38 kDa FK506-binding protein antibody38 kDa FKBP antibody38kDa antibody
- FK506 binding protein 8 antibodyFK506 binding protein 8, 38kDa antibodyFK506 binding protein, 38kDa antibodyFK506-binding protein 8 antibodyFKBP 38 antibodyFKBP-38 antibodyFKBP-8 antibodyFkbp8 antibodyFKBP8_HUMAN antibodyFKBPR38 antibodyhFKBP38 antibodyPeptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase FKBP8 antibodyPPIase FKBP8 antibodyRotamase antibodySam11 antibody
Anti-FKBP38 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-FKBP38 antibody (ab96322) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells, using ab96322 at 1:200 dilution.
References for Anti-FKBP38 antibody (ab96322)
ab96322 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.