Anti-FNDC3B antibody (ab69854)
- Product nameAnti-FNDC3B antibodySee all FNDC3B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FNDC3B
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog
A region within synthetic peptide: SCTTVYNGYG KGHSGGSGGG GSGSGPGIKK TERRARSSPK SNDSDLQEYE , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 217-266 of Human FNDC3B
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69854 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
WB: Use at a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 133 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceFNDC3B may be a positive regulator of adipogenesis.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single pass membrane protein
- DKFZp686D14170 antibody
- DKFZp762K137 antibody
- Factor for adipocyte differentiation 104 antibody
- FAD104 antibody
- fibronectin type III domain containing 3B antibody
- FLJ23399 antibody
- HCV NS5A binding protein 37 antibody
- MGC10002 antibody
- NS5ABP37 antibody
- PRO4979 antibody
- YVTM2421 antibody
Anti-FNDC3B antibody images
Anti-FNDC3B antibody (ab69854) at 2.5 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg with 5% skim milk / PBS buffer
anti-Rabbit IgG HRP at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 133 kDa
Observed band size : 44 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-FNDC3B antibody (ab69854)
ab69854 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.