Anti-FSH antibody (ab8746)
- Product nameAnti-FSH antibodySee all FSH primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FSH
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with the 35 kD beta follicle stimulating hormone which, in females, is involved in maturation of ovarian follicles and estrogen secretion, and in males stimulates secretion of testosterone. This antibody reacts with FSH producing cells in the anterior pituitary.
- Tested applicationsIHC-FoFr, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified) (Human).
- Positive controlPituitary carcinoma.
- General notesProlonged fixation in buffered formalin can destroy the epitope
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.01% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8746 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||IHC-FoFr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceFollicle stimulating hormone enables ovarian folliculogenesis to the antral follicle stage and is essential for Sertoli cell proliferation and maintenance of sperm quality in the testis. Members of the pituitary glycoprotein hormone family, of which FSH is one (see also luteinizing hormone, chorionic gonadotropin, and thyroid stimulating hormone), consist of a shared alpha chain and a beta chain encoded by a separate gene. The FSHB gene encodes the beta subunit of follicle stimulating hormone.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha antibodyCG alpha antibodyCGA antibody
- Choriogonadotropin alpha chain antibodyChorionic gonadotrophin alpha subunit antibodyChorionic gonadotropin alpha polypeptide antibodyFollicle stimulating hormone alpha chain antibodyFollicle Stimulating Hormone Beta antibodyFollicle stimulating hormone beta polypeptide antibodyFollicle stimulating hormone beta subunit antibodyFollitropin alpha chain antibodyFollitropin alpha chain antibodyFollitropin beta chain antibodyFollitropin subunit beta antibodyFSH A antibodyFSH alpha antibodyFSH B antibodyFSH beta antibodyFSHA antibodyFSHB antibodyGlycoprotein hormones alpha chain antibodyGlycoprotein hormones alpha polypeptide antibodyGPHA 1 antibodyGPHa antibodyGPHA1 antibodyHCG antibodyLHA antibodyLSH alpha antibodyLuteinizing hormone alpha chain antibodyLutropin alpha chain antibodyOTTHUMP00000016825 antibodyThyroid stimulating hormone alpha chain antibodyThyrotropin alpha chain antibodyTSH alpha antibodyTSHA antibody
References for Anti-FSH antibody (ab8746)
ab8746 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.