Anti-FUS2 antibody (ab3937)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3937 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 31.4 kDa. No signal obtained yet but low background observed in HepG2 and Human Heart lysates at up to 1.0 µg/ml.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceFUS2 seems to be involved in N-acetylation. Acts on peptides with a N-terminal Met followed by Asp/Glu/Asn. May act as a tumor suppressor. It is strongly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle, followed by brain and pancreas, with weak expression in kidney, liver, and lung and no expression in placenta. Defects in FUS2 are found in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cell lines.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- AI225910 antibodyanti HYAL3 antibodyFUS 2 antibody
- HYAL3 antibodyHYAL3 antibody antibodyN acetyltransferase 6 antibodyNAT6 antibodyOTTMUSP00000046403 antibodyOTTMUSP00000046404 antibodyOTTMUSP00000046405 antibodyOTTMUSP00000046406 antibodyProtein fus 2 antibodyProtein fusion 2 antibodyPutative tumor suppressor FUS2 antibody
References for Anti-FUS2 antibody (ab3937)
ab3937 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.