For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceEnzyme involved in the biosynthesis of the E-Selectin ligand, sialyl-Lewis X. Catalyzes the transfer of fucose from GDP-beta-fucose to alpha-2,3 sialylated substrates.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus, Golgi stack membrane; Single-pass type II membrane protein. Note: Membrane-bound form in trans cisternae of Golgi.
- Alpha (1,3) fucosyltransferase antibody
- EC=18.104.22.168 antibody
- FCT3A antibody
Anti-FUT6 antibody images
Western blot - FUT6 antibody (ab104270)
Anti-FUT6 antibody (ab104270) at 1/100 dilution + HL-60 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - FUT6 antibody (ab104270)
IHC analysis of FUT6 expression in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded bladder carcinoma using 1/50 ab104270 followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-FUT6 antibody (ab104270)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"