Anti-FUT6 antibody (ab104270)
- Product nameAnti-FUT6 antibodySee all FUT6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FUT6
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 110-140 of Human FUT6
- Positive control
- HL-60 cell line lysates, bladder carcinoma tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104270 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- RelevanceEnzyme involved in the biosynthesis of the E-Selectin ligand, sialyl-Lewis X. Catalyzes the transfer of fucose from GDP-beta-fucose to alpha-2,3 sialylated substrates.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus, Golgi stack membrane; Single-pass type II membrane protein. Note: Membrane-bound form in trans cisternae of Golgi.
- Alpha (1,3) fucosyltransferase antibody
- EC=22.214.171.124 antibody
- FCT3A antibody
- Fuc TVI antibody
- Fucosyltransferase 6 antibody
- Fucosyltransferase VI antibody
- FucT VI antibody
- Galactoside 3 L fucosyltransferase antibody
Anti-FUT6 antibody images
Anti-FUT6 antibody (ab104270) at 1/100 dilution + HL-60 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
IHC analysis of FUT6 expression in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded bladder carcinoma using 1/50 ab104270 followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-FUT6 antibody (ab104270)
ab104270 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.