Fas Ligand Human ELISA Kit (ab45892)
- Product nameFas Ligand Human ELISA KitSee all Fas Ligand kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 40 588.4pg/ml 22.6 3.8% Sample B 35 302.2pg/ml 14.6 4.5%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 12 pg/ml
- Range62.5 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
- Assay time3h 45m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human soluble Fas Ligand ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of soluble human Fas Ligand in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human Fas Ligand. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
The Fas Ligand Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for Fas Ligand has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known Fas-L concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the Fas Ligand antigen is added to wells. After washing, a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for Fas Ligand is incubated. Then the enzyme (streptavidin-peroxydase) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which acts on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of Fas Ligand present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human soluble Fas Ligand
Range: 62.5 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
Sensitivity < 44 pg/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 1 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml Biotinylated anti-Fas Ligand Red 1 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 11ml Fas Ligand Control Silver 2 vials Fas Ligand precoated microtiter plates 8 units Fas Ligand Standard: 2000 pg/ml Yellow 2 vials HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml Streptavidin HRP 2 x 5µl
- Apoptosis (APO 1) antigen ligand 1Apoptosis antigen ligandAPT1LG1
- APTLCD178CD95 LCD95 ligandCD95LCD95L proteinFas antigen ligandFASLFASLGTNF superfamily member 6TNFSF6Tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 6Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 6
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45892 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Fas Ligand Human ELISA Kit (ab45892)
ab45892 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.