Fas Ligand Human Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab83705)
- Product nameFas Ligand Human Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates)See all Fas Ligand kits ...
- Tests10 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeELIPAIR
- Sensitivity< 44 pg/ml
- Range2000 pg/ml - 62.5 pg/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Fas L Eli-pair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Eli-pair set is intended to measure Fas L in cell -culture supernatants, as well as in serum samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure
may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
SPECIFICITY: Recognizes both natural and recombinant soluble human Fas-Ligand
RANGE: 62.5pg/ml - 2000pg/ml
- Tested applicationsEli-pair more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 10 x 96 tests Capture Ab anti human Fas Ligand 2 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-P13 (Reconstitue with 0.55ml PBS/ 0.1% Azide) 2 x 0.55ml Human Fas Ligand Eli-standard 10 vials Ready-to-use TMB 4 vials Streptavidin-HRP 2 vials
- Apoptosis (APO 1) antigen ligand 1APT1LG1APTL
- CD178CD178 antigen CD95 ligand CD95L proteinFAS antigen ligandFas LFasl Fas ligand (TNF superfamily member 6)FASLGGeneralized lymphoproliferative disease Gld TNFSF6Tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 6
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83705 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Fas Ligand Human Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates) images
Fas Ligand standard curve ranging from 62.5 to 2000 pg/mL
References for Fas Ligand Human Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab83705)
ab83705 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.