Fas Ligand Rat ELISA Kit (ab100759)
- Product nameFas Ligand Rat ELISA KitSee all Fas Ligand kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 90 pg/ml
- Range82.3 pg/ml - 60000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 92.64 81% - 98% Serum 123.4 118% - 135% Plasma 118.9 109% - 125%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
ab100759 rat Fas Ligand ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of rat Fas Ligand in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for rat Fas Ligand coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipette into the wells and Fas Ligand present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-rat Fas Ligand antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Fas Ligand bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Link to be added to SOP.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. ForStandard/Sample (cell culture medium) diluent. 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent C diluent buffer . For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent. 1 x 30ml Detection Antibody Fas L: biotinylated anti-rat Fas L 2 vials Fas Ligand Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-rat Fas Ligand 1 unit Fas Ligand Standard Rat (recombinant) 2 vials HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 160X Item G 1 x 200µl Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Apoptosis (APO 1) antigen ligand 1Apoptosis antigen ligandAPT1LG1
- APTLCD178CD95 LCD95 ligandCD95LCD95L proteinFas antigen ligandFASLFASLGTNF superfamily member 6TNFSF6Tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 6Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 6
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100759 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Fas Ligand Rat ELISA Kit (ab100759)
ab100759 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.