Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody [0.T.195] (ab33568)
- Product nameAnti-Fc epsilon RI antibody [0.T.195]See all Fc epsilon RI primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [0.T.195] to Fc epsilon RI
- SpecificityThis antibody recognizes Fc epsilon RI.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Whole rat basophilic leukemia cells, positive for the rat high affinity receptor recognizing immunoglobulin E (Fc epsilon RI).
- Positive controlBiotinylated rat basophilic leukemia cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.1M Tris glycine
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number0.T.195
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33568 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. 5 µg immunoprecipitates Fc epsilon RI from 500 µg of cell lysate.|
- FunctionBinds to the Fc region of immunoglobulins epsilon. High affinity receptor. Responsible for initiating the allergic response. Binding of allergen to receptor-bound IgE leads to cell activation and the release of mediators (such as histamine) responsible for the manifestations of allergy. The same receptor also induces the secretion of important lymphokines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Fc epsilon RI alpha antibodyFc epsilon RI alpha chain antibodyFc epsilon RI alpha-chain antibody
- Fc fragment of IgE high affinity I receptor for alpha polypeptide antibodyFc fragment of IgE, high affinity I, receptor for, alpha subunit antibodyFc fragment of IgE, high affinity I, receptor for; alpha polypeptide antibodyFc IgE receptor alpha polypeptide antibodyFc IgE receptor, alpha chain antibodyFc IgE receptor, alpha polypeptide antibodyFc of IgE high affinity I receptor for alpha polypeptide antibodyFc-epsilon RI-alpha antibodyFCE 1A antibodyFCE1A antibodyFCER 1A antibodyFCER1A antibodyFCERA_HUMAN antibodyFceRI alpha antibodyFcERI antibodyhigh affinity IgE receptor antibodyHigh affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor alpha subunit antibodyhigh affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor alpha-subunit antibodyHigh affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor subunit alpha antibodyIgE Fc receptor alpha subunit antibodyIgE Fc receptor subunit alpha antibodyImmunoglobulin E receptor high affinity of mast cells alpha polypeptide antibodyimmunoglobulin E receptor, high-affinity, of mast cells, alpha polypeptide antibody
Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody [0.T.195] images
ab33568 staining Fc epsilon RI (red) in Rat mast cells (RBL) by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. Cells were PFA-fixed and permeabilized in 0.15 Triton X-100 prior to blocking in 1% BSA and 1% FBS for 30 minutes at 22°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/500 in PBS with 1% BSA and 1% FBS and incubated with the sample for 1 hour at 22°C. The secondary antibody was Alexa Fluor® 647-conjugated Goat anti-Mouse polyclonal, diluted 1/400.
References for Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody [0.T.195] (ab33568)
ab33568 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.