Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody [9E1] (ab54411)
- Product nameAnti-Fc epsilon RI antibody [9E1]See all Fc epsilon RI primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9E1] to Fc epsilon RI
- SpecificityThis antibody recognizes the human high affinity Fc receptor for IgE (Fc epsilon R1), which plays a central role in the IgE-mediated allergic response. Fc epsilon R1 consists of four subunits, a high affinity IgE binding alpha subunit, a beta chain and two di-sulphide linked gamma subunits. Clone 9E1 specifically recognizes the extracellular D1 domain of the Fc epsilon R1 alpha chain.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ELISA, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human Fc epsilon RI.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number9E1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54411 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/100. Use 10µl of the suggested dilution to label 106 cells in 100 µl.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionBinds to the Fc region of immunoglobulins epsilon. High affinity receptor. Responsible for initiating the allergic response. Binding of allergen to receptor-bound IgE leads to cell activation and the release of mediators (such as histamine) responsible for the manifestations of allergy. The same receptor also induces the secretion of important lymphokines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Fc epsilon RI alpha antibody
- Fc epsilon RI alpha chain antibody
- Fc epsilon RI alpha-chain antibody
- Fc fragment of IgE high affinity I receptor for alpha polypeptide antibody
- Fc fragment of IgE, high affinity I, receptor for, alpha subunit antibody
- Fc fragment of IgE, high affinity I, receptor for; alpha polypeptide antibody
- Fc IgE receptor alpha polypeptide antibody
- Fc IgE receptor, alpha chain antibody
- Fc IgE receptor, alpha polypeptide antibody
- Fc of IgE high affinity I receptor for alpha polypeptide antibody
- Fc-epsilon RI-alpha antibody
- FCE 1A antibody
- FCE1A antibody
- FCER 1A antibody
- Fcer1a antibody
- FCERA_HUMAN antibody
- FceRI alpha antibody
- FcERI antibody
- high affinity IgE receptor antibody
- High affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor alpha subunit antibody
- high affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor alpha-subunit antibody
- High affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor subunit alpha antibody
- IgE Fc receptor alpha subunit antibody
- IgE Fc receptor subunit alpha antibody
- Immunoglobulin E receptor high affinity of mast cells alpha polypeptide antibody
- immunoglobulin E receptor, high-affinity, of mast cells, alpha polypeptide antibody
Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody [9E1] images
ab54411 staining Fc epsilon RI in human skin tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and a heat mediated antigen retrieval step was performed using citrate buffer pH 6.0. Samples were then blocked with 4% serum and then incubated with ab54411 at a 1/75 dilution for 14 hours at 4°C. The secondary used was a 1.4nm gold (ultra-small) + Alexa Fluor 488 conjugated horse anti-mouse polyclonal, used at 10µg/ml.
ab54411 staining the Fc epsilon RI in the Human basophil granulocytes cells by Flow Cytometry. Cells were separated by Percoll density separation, followed by magnetic isolation for basophils, sample buffer was PBS with human IgG (Fc-block) . The sample was incubated with the primary antibody at 10 ul/cells for 45 minutes at 4°C. A FITC-conjugated Goat anti-mouse (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab54411 staining Fc epsilon RI in Human basophil granulocytes by ICC/IF(Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with PFA and blocked with 4% serum for 30 minutes at 21°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/75 in PBS + 4% serum) for 16 hours at 4°C. An Texas Red®-conjugated Goat anti-mouse IgG polyclonal(1/100 was used as the secondary antibody.
References for Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody [9E1] (ab54411)
This product has been referenced in:
- Tsai YM et al. Functional interaction of cockroach allergens and mannose receptor (CD206) in human circulating fibrocytes. PLoS One 8:e64105 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23734186) »