Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody [CRA2] (FITC) (ab122891)
- Product nameAnti-Fc epsilon RI antibody [CRA2] (FITC)See all Fc epsilon RI primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CRA2] to Fc epsilon RI (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Conjugation notes[FITC]/[IgG] 8.9
- Tested applicationsICC, Flow Cyt, Inhibition Assay more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: FEDSGEYKCQ HQQVNESEPV YLEVFSDWLL LQASAEVVME GQPLFLRCHG WRNWDVYKVI YYKDGEALKY WYENHNISIT NATVEDSG, corresponding to amino acids 85-172 of Human Fc epsilon RI
- EpitopeAmino acids 85-172 of Fc epsilon RI
- Positive control
- CHO/alpha beta gamma cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesab122891 was purified from serum free culture medium of mouse hybridoma (CRA2) by propriety chromatography under mild conditions. Filter sterilized
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberCRA2
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122891 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Inhibition Assay||Inhib: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Inhibition of binding of IgE with Fc epsilon RI|
- FunctionBinds to the Fc region of immunoglobulins epsilon. High affinity receptor. Responsible for initiating the allergic response. Binding of allergen to receptor-bound IgE leads to cell activation and the release of mediators (such as histamine) responsible for the manifestations of allergy. The same receptor also induces the secretion of important lymphokines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Fc epsilon RI alpha antibody
- Fc epsilon RI alpha chain antibody
- Fc epsilon RI alpha-chain antibody
- Fc fragment of IgE high affinity I receptor for alpha polypeptide antibody
- Fc fragment of IgE, high affinity I, receptor for, alpha subunit antibody
- Fc fragment of IgE, high affinity I, receptor for; alpha polypeptide antibody
- Fc IgE receptor alpha polypeptide antibody
- Fc IgE receptor, alpha chain antibody
- Fc IgE receptor, alpha polypeptide antibody
- Fc of IgE high affinity I receptor for alpha polypeptide antibody
- Fc-epsilon RI-alpha antibody
- FCE 1A antibody
- FCE1A antibody
- FCER 1A antibody
- Fcer1a antibody
- FCERA_HUMAN antibody
- FceRI alpha antibody
- FcERI antibody
- high affinity IgE receptor antibody
- High affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor alpha subunit antibody
- high affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor alpha-subunit antibody
- High affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor subunit alpha antibody
- IgE Fc receptor alpha subunit antibody
- IgE Fc receptor subunit alpha antibody
- Immunoglobulin E receptor high affinity of mast cells alpha polypeptide antibody
- immunoglobulin E receptor, high-affinity, of mast cells, alpha polypeptide antibody
Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody [CRA2] (FITC) images
FACS analysis of CHO/alpha beta gamma cells (1x105) with CRA1 and CRA2 antibodies by indirect-immunostaining using FITC-labeled secondary antibody.
References for Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody [CRA2] (FITC) (ab122891)
This product has been referenced in:
- Takai T et al. Direct expression of the extracellular portion of human FcepsilonRIalpha chain as inclusion bodies in Escherichia coli. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 65:79-85 (2001). Read more (PubMed: 11272849) »
- Goto T et al. Enhanced expression of the high-affinity receptor for IgE (Fc(epsilon)RI) associated with decreased numbers of Langerhans cells in the lesional epidermis of atopic dermatitis. J Dermatol Sci 27:156-61 (2001). Read more (PubMed: 11641054) »