Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody (ab34362)
- Product nameAnti-Fc epsilon RI antibodySee all Fc epsilon RI primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Fc epsilon RI
- SpecificityRecognizes and is specific for human TCR, Fc Receptor, gamma subunit (~10kD).
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide: KHEKPPQ, corresponding to amino acids aa80-86 of Human Fc epsilon RI
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.1M Tris glycine. pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34362 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionBinds to the Fc region of immunoglobulins epsilon. High affinity receptor. Responsible for initiating the allergic response. Binding of allergen to receptor-bound IgE leads to cell activation and the release of mediators (such as histamine) responsible for the manifestations of allergy. The same receptor also induces the secretion of important lymphokines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Fc epsilon RI alpha antibodyFc epsilon RI alpha chain antibodyFc epsilon RI alpha-chain antibody
- Fc fragment of IgE high affinity I receptor for alpha polypeptide antibodyFc fragment of IgE, high affinity I, receptor for, alpha subunit antibodyFc fragment of IgE, high affinity I, receptor for; alpha polypeptide antibodyFc IgE receptor alpha polypeptide antibodyFc IgE receptor, alpha chain antibodyFc IgE receptor, alpha polypeptide antibodyFc of IgE high affinity I receptor for alpha polypeptide antibodyFc-epsilon RI-alpha antibodyFCE 1A antibodyFCE1A antibodyFCER 1A antibodyFCER 1A antibodyFCER1A antibodyFCERA_HUMAN antibodyFceRI alpha antibodyFcERI antibodyhigh affinity IgE receptor antibodyHigh affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor alpha subunit antibodyhigh affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor alpha-subunit antibodyHigh affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor subunit alpha antibodyIgE Fc receptor alpha subunit antibodyIgE Fc receptor alpha subunit antibodyIgE Fc receptor subunit alpha antibodyImmunoglobulin E receptor high affinity of mast cells alpha polypeptide antibodyimmunoglobulin E receptor, high-affinity, of mast cells, alpha polypeptide antibody
Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody (ab34362)
Lane 1 : Lysates prepared from Caco2/TC7 subconfluent cell line.
Lane 2 : Lysates prepared from Caco2/TC7 confluent cell line.
Lane 3 : Lysates prepared from HCT8 subconfluent cell line.
Lane 4 : Lysates prepared from HCT8 confluent cell line.
Lane 5 : Lysates prepared from RBL transfected cells.
Predicted band size : 10 kDa
Image from Untersmayr E et al, PLoS One. 2010 Feb 2;5(2):e9023, Fig 8.
References for Anti-Fc epsilon RI antibody (ab34362)
This product has been referenced in:
- Untersmayr E et al. The high affinity IgE receptor Fc epsilonRI is expressed by human intestinal epithelial cells. PLoS One 5:e9023 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20126404) »