Anti-FeLV gp70 antibody [0.M.1] (ab33196)
- Product nameAnti-FeLV gp70 antibody [0.M.1]See all FeLV gp70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [0.M.1] to FeLV gp70
- SpecificityAb33196 recognizes gp70 viral recombinant antigen. It binds to gp70 of all FeLV isolates tested.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IP, Neutralising more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Feline Leukemia Virus. Not yet tested in other species.
Tissue / cell preparation: Feline Leukemia virions (FeLV).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number0.M.1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33196 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Neut: Use at an assay dependent dilution. The antibody neutralizes subgroups A, B and C.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceFeLV is a retrovirus (family Oncovirinae) that can cause severe immunosuppression, severe non regenerative anemia, and a variety of neoplasms. The 3 main subtypes (FeLVA, FeLVB and FeLVC) may act independently or together to cause a variety of diseases. The major envelope glycoprotein (gp70) is used to bind to target cells and varies with the FeLV subtype.
- Cellular localizationviral capsid
- Feline Leukemia Virus glycoprotein 70 antibodyGlycoprotein gp70 antibodyGP70 envelope protein antibodygp70 protein antibody
References for Anti-FeLV gp70 antibody [0.M.1] (ab33196)
ab33196 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.