Anti-FeLV p27 antibody (Biotin) (ab20304)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified IgG fraction covalently coupled with the N-Hydroxysuccinimide ester of biotin under mild conditions to give a high degree of substitution.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20304 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe feline leukemia virus (FeLV) is the causative agent of the most important fatal infectious disease complex of domestic cats today. It is an RNA virus belonging to the family Retroviridae.
- Cellular localizationIntegral membrane protein.
- feline leukemia provirus antibody
- Feline leukemia virus p27 antibody
- Feline leukemia virus subgroup c receptor related protein 1 antibody
- Feline sarcoma virus antibody
- flvcr protein antibody
- flvcr1 antibody
- fps antibody
- hflvcr antibody
- Oncogene fes antibody
References for Anti-FeLV p27 antibody (Biotin) (ab20304)
ab20304 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.