Anti-FeLV p27 antibody (Biotin) (ab20304)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified IgG fraction covalently coupled with the N-Hydroxysuccinimide ester of biotin under mild conditions to give a high degree of substitution.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20304 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe feline leukemia virus (FeLV) is the causative agent of the most important fatal infectious disease complex of domestic cats today. It is an RNA virus belonging to the family Retroviridae.
- Cellular localizationIntegral membrane protein.
- feline leukemia provirus antibodyFeline leukemia virus p27 antibodyFeline leukemia virus subgroup c receptor related protein 1 antibody
- Feline sarcoma virus antibodyflvcr protein antibodyflvcr1 antibodyfps antibodyhflvcr antibodyOncogene fes antibody
References for Anti-FeLV p27 antibody (Biotin) (ab20304)
ab20304 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.