For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesSodium sulfate precipitation and ion-exchange chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIF: 1/10 - 1/50. WB: 1/2000. Dilution optimised using Chromogenic detection. Not tested in other applications. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe feline leukemia virus (FeLV) is the causative agent of the most important fatal infectious disease complex of domestic cats today. It is an RNA virus belonging to the family Retroviridae.
- Cellular localizationIntegral membrane protein.
- Feline leukemia provirus antibody
- Feline leukemia virus p27 antibody
- Feline leukemia virus subgroup c receptor related protein 1 antibody
References for Anti-FeLV p27 antibody (FITC) (ab20038)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"