Anti-FeLV p27 antibody (FITC) (ab20038)
- Product nameAnti-FeLV p27 antibody (FITC)See all FeLV p27 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to FeLV p27 (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Conjugation notesPurified IgG fraction antiserum covalently coupled with high purity Isomer I of fluorescein isothiocyanate. Care is taken to ensure complete removal of any free fluorescein from the final product.
- SpecificityNon-reactive with normal feline serum.
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
Full length native protein (purified).
- General notesStore in the dark.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesSodium sulfate precipitation and ion-exchange chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20038 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe feline leukemia virus (FeLV) is the causative agent of the most important fatal infectious disease complex of domestic cats today. It is an RNA virus belonging to the family Retroviridae.
- Cellular localizationIntegral membrane protein.
- feline leukemia provirus antibody
- Feline leukemia virus p27 antibody
- Feline leukemia virus subgroup c receptor related protein 1 antibody
- Feline sarcoma virus antibody
- flvcr protein antibody
- flvcr1 antibody
- fps antibody
- hflvcr antibody
- Oncogene fes antibody
References for Anti-FeLV p27 antibody (FITC) (ab20038)
ab20038 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.