Anti-FeLV p27 antibody [PF12J-10A] (ab46531)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberPF12J-10A
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46531 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1500. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa. A strong band of 80kDa representing glycosylated FeLV gag gene product may also be present.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe feline leukemia virus (FeLV) is the causative agent of the most important fatal infectious disease complex of domestic cats today. It is an RNA virus belonging to the family Retroviridae.
- Cellular localizationIntegral membrane protein.
- feline leukemia provirus antibodyFeline leukemia virus p27 antibodyFeline leukemia virus subgroup c receptor related protein 1 antibody
- Feline sarcoma virus antibodyflvcr protein antibodyflvcr1 antibodyfps antibodyhflvcr antibodyOncogene fes antibody
References for Anti-FeLV p27 antibody [PF12J-10A] (ab46531)
This product has been referenced in:
- Han B et al. Influence of chitosan nanofiber scaffold on porcine endogenous retroviral expression and infectivity in pig hepatocytes. World J Gastroenterol 17:2774-80 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21734784) »
- Hanlon L et al. Feline leukemia virus DNA vaccine efficacy is enhanced by coadministration with interleukin-12 (IL-12) and IL-18 expression vectors. J Virol 75:8424-33 (2001). Read more (PubMed: 11507187) »