Anti-Feline calicivirus capsid protein antibody [1G9] (ab49064)
- Product nameAnti-Feline calicivirus capsid protein antibody [1G9]
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1G9] to Feline calicivirus capsid protein
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Feline calicivirus. Not yet tested in other species.
- Positive control
- Feline calicivirus infected cell line.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1G9
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49064 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.|
- RelevanceFeline calicivirus (FCV) has a genome of 7.7 kb which encodes several proteins. NCL-1G9 detects the capsid protein of 62 kDa and may be used to monitor FCV replication in cell culture and feline calicivirus capsid gene expression.
References for Anti-Feline calicivirus capsid protein antibody [1G9] (ab49064)
ab49064 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.