Anti-Fibrillarin antibody (ab137422)
- Product nameAnti-Fibrillarin antibodySee all Fibrillarin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Fibrillarin
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 75-321 of Human Fibrillarin.
- Positive control
- 293T, H1299, MOLT4 and Neuro2A whole cell lysates; HeLa cells; NCIN87 Xenograft tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 10% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137422 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000. Suggested antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10mM Citrate buffer (pH6.0) or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH8.0).|
- FunctionInvolved in pre-rRNA processing. Utilizes the methyl donor S-adenosyl-L-methionine to catalyze the site-specific 2'-hydroxyl methylation of ribose moieties in pre-ribosomal RNA. Site specificity is provided by a guide RNA that base pairs with the substrate. Methylation occurs at a characteristic distance from the sequence involved in base pairing with the guide RNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. Fibrillarin family.
modificationsBy homology to other fibrillarins, some or all of the N-terminal domain arginines are modified to asymmetric dimethylarginine (DMA).
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Fibrillar region of the nucleolus.
- 34 kD nucleolar scleroderma antigen antibody
- 34 kDa nucleolar scleroderma antigen antibody
- Fbl antibody
- FBRL_HUMAN antibody
- FIB antibody
- FIB1 antibody
- FLRN antibody
- Nop1p antibody
- RNA U3 small nucleolar interacting protein 1 antibody
- RNU3IP1 antibody
Anti-Fibrillarin antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Fibrillarin antibody (ab137422) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : MOLT4 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Anti-Fibrillarin antibody (ab137422) at 1/1000 dilution + Neuro2A whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells labelling Fibrillarin with ab137422 at 1/200 dilution. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded NCIN87 xenograft tissue labelling Fibrillarin with ab137422 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-Fibrillarin antibody (ab137422)
ab137422 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.