Anti-Fibronectin Cell Binding Site antibody [2Q613] (ab64713)
- Product nameAnti-Fibronectin Cell Binding Site antibody [2Q613]See all Fibronectin Cell Binding Site primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2Q613] to Fibronectin Cell Binding Site
- Specificityab64713 recognizes a pepsin cleavage site at the amino terminus of the 11kD cell adhesive sequence and it inhibits cell binding to fibronectin.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human plasma fibronectin
- General notesDilution without addition of carrier protein may cause denaturation or adherence of the antibody to the vial. Dilution into a 1% bovine serum albumin containing buffer is recommended.
This antibody can be used in Cellular Adhesion Studies.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.25M Sodium chloride, 0.02M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified Immunoglobulin.
- Primary antibody notes This antibody can be used in Cellular Adhesion Studies.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2Q613
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64713 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight of Precursor: 263 kDa.
ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceFibronectin exists in 3 forms: plasma fibronectin, a soluble dimeric form that becomes incorporated into the fibrin meshwork of clots; cell-surface fibronectin, oligomers transiently attached to the cell surface; and matrix fibronectin, highly insoluble fibrils in the extracellular matrix. The 110 kDa cell-binding fragment of fibronectin serves as a substrate for cells that express the a5ß1 Integrin receptor and other Integrin receptors that recognize the Arg-Gly-Asp (RGD) sequence.
- Cellular localizationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- CIG antibody
- fibronectin 1 antibody
- FINC antibody
- FN antibody
- FN1 antibody
- FNZ antibody
- GFND antibody
- GFND2 antibody
- LETS antibody
- MSF antibody
References for Anti-Fibronectin Cell Binding Site antibody [2Q613] (ab64713)
ab64713 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.