Anti-Fibronectin Cell Binding Site antibody [3E3] (ab78030)
- Product nameAnti-Fibronectin Cell Binding Site antibody [3E3]See all Fibronectin Cell Binding Site primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3E3] to Fibronectin Cell Binding Site
- SpecificityReacts with human fibronectin and with a peptic fragment (11.5 kD) from human fibronectin, compromising the cell attachment site. It inhibits the attachment of normal rat kidney cells to human fironectin coated plastic surface.
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, WB, ICC, ELISA, Inhibition Assay more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified) (Human) from amnion liquid
- EpitopeCell Binding Fragment
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.25M Sodium chloride, 0.02M PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3E3
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78030 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC: Use at a concentration of 5 - 20 µg/ml.
IHC-Fr: Use at a concentration of 5 - 20 µg/ml.Fix with acetone
Inhib: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 5 - 20 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 11 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceFibronectin exists in 3 forms: plasma fibronectin, a soluble dimeric form that becomes incorporated into the fibrin meshwork of clots; cell-surface fibronectin, oligomers transiently attached to the cell surface; and matrix fibronectin, highly insoluble fibrils in the extracellular matrix. The 110 kDa cell-binding fragment of fibronectin serves as a substrate for cells that express the a5ß1 Integrin receptor and other Integrin receptors that recognize the Arg-Gly-Asp (RGD) sequence.
- Cellular localizationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- CIG antibody
- fibronectin 1 antibody
- FINC antibody
- FN antibody
- FN1 antibody
- FNZ antibody
- GFND antibody
- GFND2 antibody
- LETS antibody
- MSF antibody
References for Anti-Fibronectin Cell Binding Site antibody [3E3] (ab78030)
ab78030 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.