Anti-Fibronectin Cell Binding Site antibody  (ab78435)
- Product nameAnti-Fibronectin Cell Binding Site antibody See all Fibronectin Cell Binding Site primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal  to Fibronectin Cell Binding Site
- Specificityab78435 reacts with whole human fibronectin and many of its proteolytic fragments. It specifically recognizes a synergistic cell-binding region located on the 8th type III repeat.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-FoFr, RIA, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Proteins secreted by cultured human embryonic fibroblasts.
- EpitopeCell binding domain.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number568
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78435 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: 1/50 - 1/200.
IHC-FoFr: 1/50 - 1/200.
IP: Use at 5uL per 300-500uL of cell lystate (300-500mg/mL total protein).
WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 263 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceFibronectin exists in 3 forms: plasma fibronectin, a soluble dimeric form that becomes incorporated into the fibrin meshwork of clots; cell-surface fibronectin, oligomers transiently attached to the cell surface; and matrix fibronectin, highly insoluble fibrils in the extracellular matrix. The 110 kDa cell-binding fragment of fibronectin serves as a substrate for cells that express the a5ß1 Integrin receptor and other Integrin receptors that recognize the Arg-Gly-Asp (RGD) sequence.
- Cellular localizationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- CIG antibody
- Cold insoluble globulin antibody
- DKFZp686F10164 antibody
- DKFZp686H0342 antibody
- DKFZp686I1370 antibody
- DKFZp686O13149 antibody
- ED B antibody
- fibronectin 1 antibody
- FINC antibody
- FN antibody
- FN1 antibody
- FNZ antibody
- GFND antibody
- GFND2 antibody
- LETS antibody
- Migration stimulating factor antibody
- MSF antibody
References for Anti-Fibronectin Cell Binding Site antibody  (ab78435)
ab78435 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.