Fibronectin Mouse ELISA kit (ab108849)
- Product nameFibronectin Mouse ELISA kitSee all Fibronectin kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Urine, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity= 3 ng/ml
- Range3.13 ng/ml - 200 ng/ml
- Assay time3h 30m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
Fibronectin (FN) is a major component of the extracellular matrix and blood plasma, and is a specific ligand for several integrin adhesion receptors. FN plays an important role not only in cell adhesion and wound healing, but also in embryogenesis and hematopoiesis. FN is over-expressed in cardiovascular disease states such as atherosclerosis and myocardial infarction. Reduced levels of FN have been reported in patients with Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) and low concentrations appear to correlate with a poor prognosis.
ab108849 Fibronectin Mouse ELISA kit is designed for detection of Mouse fibronectin in plasma, serum and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs a quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique that measures fibronectin in 3.5 hours. A polyclonal antibody specific for fibronectin has been pre-coated onto a microplate. Fibronectin in standards and samples is sandwiched by the immobilized antibody and biotinylated polyclonal antibody specific for fibronectin, which is recognized by a streptavidin-peroxidase conjugate. All unbound material is then washed away and a peroxidase enzyme substrate is added. The color development is stopped and the intensity of the color is measured.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests Biotinylated Mouse Fibronectin Antibody 1 x 140µl Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Diluent Concentrate (10x) 1 x 30ml Mouse Fibronectin Microplate 1 x 96 tests Mouse Fibronectin Standard 1 unit Stop Solution 1 x 12ml Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) 2 x 30ml
- CIGCold insoluble globulinFibronectin 1
- FINCFNFN1FNZMigration stimulating factorMSF
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108849 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Fibronectin Mouse ELISA kit images
The curve provided is for illustration only. A standard curve should be generated each time the assay is performed.
References for Fibronectin Mouse ELISA kit (ab108849)
This product has been referenced in:
- Riopel MM et al. ß1 integrin-extracellular matrix interactions are essential for maintaining exocrine pancreas architecture and function. Lab Invest N/A:N/A (2012). Read more (PubMed: 23069938) »