Anti-Fibronectin antibody , prediluted (ab51836)
- Product nameAnti-Fibronectin antibody , predilutedSee all Fibronectin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal  to Fibronectin, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified human Fibronectin from cultivated fibroblasts.
- Positive control
- Kidney, skin, liver.
- General notes
This antibody may be used to identify fibronectin during wound healing, during tumour progression, and tumour invasion respectively.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferAntibody solution in stabilizing phosphate buffer pH 7.3. Contains 0.09% sodium azide.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Primary antibody notes This antibody may be used to identify fibronectin during wound healing, during tumour progression, and tumour invasion respectively.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number568
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51836 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
No protease pre-treatment required. To improve specificity the following procedure may be applied: After de-waxing tissue slices are treated with 0.2% hyaluronidase (app. 300 U/mg) in TBS for 15 min at 37 C. Thereafter non-specific binding is blocked by blocking serum or 3% BSA in TBS. For peroxidase systems blocking with 1% peroxide solution in TBS for 30 min at RT is recommended.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionFibronectins bind cell surfaces and various compounds including collagen, fibrin, heparin, DNA, and actin. Fibronectins are involved in cell adhesion, cell motility, opsonization, wound healing, and maintenance of cell shape. Involved in osteoblast compaction through the fibronectin fibrillogenesis cell-mediated matrix assembly process, essential for osteoblast mineralization. Participates in the regulation of type I collagen deposition by osteoblasts.
Anastellin binds fibronectin and induces fibril formation. This fibronectin polymer, named superfibronectin, exhibits enhanced adhesive properties. Both anastellin and superfibronectin inhibit tumor growth, angiogenesis and metastasis. Anastellin activates p38 MAPK and inhibits lysophospholipid signaling.
- Tissue specificityPlasma FN (soluble dimeric form) is secreted by hepatocytes. Cellular FN (dimeric or cross-linked multimeric forms), made by fibroblasts, epithelial and other cell types, is deposited as fibrils in the extracellular matrix. Ugl-Y1, Ugl-Y2 and Ugl-Y3 are found in urine.
- Involvement in diseaseGlomerulopathy with fibronectin deposits 2
- Sequence similaritiesContains 12 fibronectin type-I domains.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-II domains.
Contains 16 fibronectin type-III domains.
- Developmental stageUgl-Y1, Ugl-Y2 and Ugl-Y3 are present in the urine from 0 to 17 years of age.
It is not known whether both or only one of Thr-2064 and Thr-2065 are/is glycosylated.
Forms covalent cross-links mediated by a transglutaminase, such as F13A or TGM2, between a glutamine and the epsilon-amino group of a lysine residue, forming homopolymers and heteropolymers (e.g. fibrinogen-fibronectin, collagen-fibronectin heteropolymers).
Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracellular medium.
Proteolytic processing produces the C-terminal NC1 peptide, anastellin.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CIG antibody
- Cold insoluble globulin antibody
- Cold-insoluble globulin antibody
- DKFZp686F10164 antibody
- DKFZp686H0342 antibody
- DKFZp686I1370 antibody
- DKFZp686O13149 antibody
- ED B antibody
- fibronectin 1 antibody
- FINC antibody
- FINC_HUMAN antibody
- FN 1 antibody
- FN antibody
- FN1 antibody
- FNZ antibody
- GFND antibody
- GFND2 antibody
- LETS antibody
- Migration stimulating factor antibody
- MSF antibody
- Transformation sensitive protein. antibody
- Ugl-Y3 antibody
References for Anti-Fibronectin antibody , prediluted (ab51836)
ab51836 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.