Anti-Fibronectin antibody [HFN 7.1] - BSA and Azide free (ab80923)
- Product nameAnti-Fibronectin antibody [HFN 7.1] - BSA and Azide freeSee all Fibronectin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [HFN 7.1] to Fibronectin - BSA and Azide free
- Specificityab80923 is directed against the peptide core and reacts with both the plasma and cellular forms of fibronectin. It blocks the fibronectin-medicated cell attachment not by disrupting the collagen-fibronectin interaction, but by interfering with the attachment of fibronectin to its receptor on the cell surface
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, WB, IP, Blocking more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein, Human Fibronectin, purified from serum by affinity chromatography on gelatinsepharose.
- EpitopePeptide core
- Positive controlSW156 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberHFN 7.1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80923 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to Fibronectin (ab299). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 1 µg/ml with Rabbit polyclonal to Fibronectin (ab299) as Detection.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 263 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at 2 µg/mg of lysate. (Native and denatured - use Protein G)|
|Blocking||BL: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionFibronectins bind cell surfaces and various compounds including collagen, fibrin, heparin, DNA, and actin. Fibronectins are involved in cell adhesion, cell motility, opsonization, wound healing, and maintenance of cell shape.
Anastellin binds fibronectin and induces fibril formation. This fibronectin polymer, named superfibronectin, exhibits enhanced adhesive properties. Both anastellin and superfibronectin inhibit tumor growth, angiogenesis and metastasis. Anastellin activates p38 MAPK and inhibits lysophospholipid signaling.
- Tissue specificityPlasma FN (soluble dimeric form) is secreted by hepatocytes. Cellular FN (dimeric or cross-linked multimeric forms), made by fibroblasts, epithelial and other cell types, is deposited as fibrils in the extracellular matrix. Ugl-Y1, Ugl-Y2 and Ugl-Y3 are found in urine.
- Involvement in diseaseGlomerulopathy with fibronectin deposits 2 (GFND2) [MIM:601894]: Genetically heterogeneous autosomal dominant disorder characterized clinically by proteinuria, microscopic hematuria, and hypertension that leads to end-stage renal failure in the second to fifth decade of life. Note=The disease is caused by mutations affecting the gene represented in this entry.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 12 fibronectin type-I domains.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-II domains.
Contains 16 fibronectin type-III domains.
- Developmental stageUgl-Y1, Ugl-Y2 and Ugl-Y3 are present in the urine from 0 to 17 years of age.
It is not known whether both or only one of Thr-2064 and Thr-2065 are/is glycosylated.
Forms covalent cross-links mediated by a transglutaminase, such as F13A or TGM2, between a glutamine and the epsilon-amino group of a lysine residue, forming homopolymers and heteropolymers (e.g. fibrinogen-fibronectin, collagen-fibronectin heteropolymers).
Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracellular medium.
Proteolytic processing produces the C-terminal NC1 peptide, anastellin.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CIG antibodyCold insoluble globulin antibodyCold-insoluble globulin antibody
- DKFZp686F10164 antibodyDKFZp686H0342 antibodyDKFZp686I1370 antibodyDKFZp686O13149 antibodyED B antibodyFibronectin 1 antibodyFINC antibodyFINC_HUMAN antibodyFN antibodyFN1 antibodyFNZ antibodyGFND antibodyGFND2 antibodyLETS antibodyMigration stimulating factor antibodyMSF antibodyUgl-Y3 antibody
Anti-Fibronectin antibody [HFN 7.1] - BSA and Azide free images
Standard Curve for Fibronectin (Analyte: Fibronectin protein (Human) (ab81743)); dilution range 1pg/ml to 1µg/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [HFN 7.1] to Fibronectin - BSA and Azide free (ab80923) at 1µg/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to Fibronectin (ab299) at 0.5µg/ml.
Anti-Fibronectin antibody [HFN 7.1] - BSA and Azide free (ab80923) at 1 µg/ml + SW156 cells
Predicted band size : 263 kDa
References for Anti-Fibronectin antibody [HFN 7.1] - BSA and Azide free (ab80923)
ab80923 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.