For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab299? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab299 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Soucy PA et al. Oriented matrix promotes directional tubulogenesis. Acta Biomater 11:264-73 (2015).
- Yoon KD et al. A novel source of methylglyoxal and glyoxal in retina: implications for age-related macular degeneration. PLoS One 7:e41309 (2012).
- Gulhati P et al. mTORC1 and mTORC2 Regulate EMT, Motility, and Metastasis of Colorectal Cancer via RhoA and Rac1 Signaling Pathways. Cancer Res 71:3246-56 (2011).
- Gould Rothberg BE et al. Melanoma prognostic model using tissue microarrays and genetic algorithms. J Clin Oncol 27:5772-80 (2009).
- Salmenperä P et al. Formation and activation of fibroblast spheroids depend on fibronectin-integrin interaction. Exp Cell Res 314:3444-52 (2008).
- Hoek K et al. Expression profiling reveals novel pathways in the transformation of melanocytes to melanomas. Cancer Res 64:5270-82 (2004).
- Ramirez AM et al. Smad3 deficiency ameliorates experimental obliterative bronchiolitis in a heterotopic tracheal transplantation model. Am J Pathol 165:1223-32 (2004).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"