Fluoroshield Mounting Medium (100ml) (ab104136)
- Bring the vial to room temperature.
- Rinse slide to be mounted with distilled or deionized, touch the edges of slide on a paper towel to remove excess water. Place slides on a flat surface.
- Turn the vial upside down and open the dropper to remove any air bubbles.
- Apply 3-4 drops of mounting medium directly on top of the specimen and spread out evenly by tilting slide back and forth or spread evenly with a 0.2 ml plastic pipette tip making sure the tissue is not touched. Excess medium can be removed by touching the edges of slide against paper towel.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Apply cover slip carefully avoiding air bubbles.
- The specimen is ready for visualization under a microscope.
- One can seal the edges of cover slip with nail polish, any organic medium or our Organo mounting medium (ab104141). If a coverslip is not sealed air bubbles will appear in few days.
- For storage it is recommended that the slide be stored in the dark at 2-8°C.
Constituents: 80% Water, 4% Proprietary component
References for Fluoroshield Mounting Medium (100ml) (ab104136)
ab104136 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.