Free Fatty Acid Quantification Kit (ab65341)
Publishing research using ab65341? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65341 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Samuel P et al. Angiotensin AT(2) receptor contributes towards gender bias in weight gain. PLoS One 8:e48425 (2013). Functional Studies . PubMed: 23341867
- Shao W et al. Curcumin prevents high fat diet induced insulin resistance and obesity via attenuating lipogenesis in liver and inflammatory pathway in adipocytes. PLoS One 7:e28784 (2012). Functional Studies . PubMed: 22253696
- Wang X et al. Comparative hepatic proteome analysis between lean and obese rats fed a high-fat diet reveals the existence of gender differences. Proteomics 12:284-99 (2012). PubMed: 22140079
- Liu H et al. Gender differences in rat plasma proteome in response to high-fat diet. Proteomics 12:269-83 (2012). PubMed: 22183950
- Chang CJ et al. Myricetin Increases Hepatic Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor a Protein Expression and Decreases Plasma Lipids and Adiposity in Rats. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2012:787152 (2012). PubMed: 22474525
- Caesar R et al. Gut-derived lipopolysaccharide augments adipose macrophage accumulation but is not essential for impaired glucose or insulin tolerance in mice. Gut : (2012). PubMed: 22535377
- Tzeng TF et al. Emodin, a Naturally Occurring Anthraquinone Derivative, Ameliorates Dyslipidemia by Activating AMP-Activated Protein Kinase in High-Fat-Diet-Fed Rats. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2012:781812 (2012). PubMed: 22649478
- Erridge C & Samani NJ Saturated fatty acids do not directly stimulate Toll-like receptor signaling. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 29:1944-9 (2009). PubMed: 19661481