Anti-G-CSF antibody (Biotin) (ab74034)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Sodium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgY fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74034 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
- FunctionGranulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages. This CSF induces granulocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
modificationsO-glycan consists of Gal-GalNAc disaccharide which can be modified with up to two sialic acid residues (done in recombinantly expressed G-CSF from CHO cells).
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Colony stimulating factor 3 (granulocyte) antibodyCSF 3 antibodyCSF beta antibody
- CSF3 antibodyCSF3_HUMAN antibodyCsfg antibodyFilgrastim antibodyG-CSF antibodyGCSA antibodyGCSF antibodyGranulocyte colony stimulating factor antibodyGranulocyte colony-stimulating factor antibodyLenograstim antibodyMacrophage granulocyte inducer 2 antibodyMGC45931 antibodyMGI 2 antibodyPluripoietin antibody
References for Anti-G-CSF antibody (Biotin) (ab74034)
ab74034 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.