Anti-G-CSF antibody (ab9751)
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH 7.4, no preservative, sterile filtered
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9751 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mG-CSF (using 100µl/well antibody solution).|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use a concentration of 0.005 - 0.01 µg/ml. for one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of mG-CSF (0.5 ng/ml).|
- FunctionGranulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages. This CSF induces granulocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
modificationsO-glycan consists of Gal-GalNAc disaccharide which can be modified with up to two sialic acid residues (done in recombinantly expressed G-CSF from CHO cells).
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- C17orf33 antibody
- Colony stimulating factor 3 (granulocyte) antibody
- CSF 3 antibody
- CSF beta antibody
- CSF3 antibody
- CSF3_HUMAN antibody
- CSF3OS antibody
- Csfg antibody
- Filgrastim antibody
- G-CSF antibody
- GCSA antibody
- GCSF antibody
- Granulocyte colony stimulating factor antibody
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor antibody
- Lenograstim antibody
- Macrophage granulocyte inducer 2 antibody
- MGC45931 antibody
- MGI 2 antibody
- Pluripoietin antibody
References for Anti-G-CSF antibody (ab9751)
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu Y et al. Interacting neuroendocrine and innate and acquired immune pathways regulate neutrophil mobilization from bone marrow following hemorrhagic shock. J Immunol 182:572-80 (2009). ELISA, Neutralising ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 19109190) »