Anti-G protein alpha antibody [0.N.305] - BSA and Azide free (ab34030)
- Product nameAnti-G protein alpha antibody [0.N.305] - BSA and Azide freeSee all G protein alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [0.N.305] to G protein alpha - BSA and Azide free
- SpecificityRecognizes G protein alpha. Does not crossreact with Transducin, Gao, Gai2, gai3, or gas.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Cow, Human
Partially purified G protein alpha from rat brain.
- Positive control
- IMR-5 cells or brain
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number0.N.305
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34030 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
- RelevanceGTP-binding proteins (G-proteins)are a family of heterotrimeric proteins that play a critical role in signal transduction by coupling cell surface, 7-transmembrane domain receptors to intracellular signaling pathways including second messenger generation (such as cyclic AMP, calcium and diacylglycerol), protein phosphorylation, ion channel activation, gene induction, cell growth and differentiation. Receptor activation catalyzes the exchange of GTP for GDP bound to the inactive G protein alpha subunit resulting in a conformational change and dissociation of the complex. The G protein alpha and beta-gamma subunits are capable of regulating various cellular effectors. Activation is terminated by a GTPase intrinsic to the G-alpha subunit.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- Entrez Gene: 281793 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 2778 Human
- Entrez Gene: 14683 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24896 Rat
- Omim: 139320 Human
- SwissProt: P63092 Human
- SwissProt: Q5JWF2 Human
- SwissProt: P63094 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q6R0H7 Mouse
- SwissProt: P63095 Rat
- SwissProt: Q63803 Rat
- Unigene: 125898 Human
- Unigene: 125770 Mouse
- Unigene: 31 Rat
- Adenylate cyclase stimulating G alpha protein antibody
- AHO antibody
- C20orf45 antibody
- Extra large alphas protein antibody
- GNAS complex locus antibody
- GNAS1 antibody
- GPSA antibody
- GSA antibody
- GSP antibody
- Guanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein), alpha stimulating activity polypeptide 1 antibody
- Guanine nucleotide binding protein G(s) alpha subunit antibody
- Guanine nucleotide binding protein G(s) subunit alpha isoforms XLas antibody
- guanine nucleotide regulatory protein antibody
- NESP antibody
- Neuroendocrine secretory protein antibody
- PHP1A antibody
- PHP1B antibody
- PHP1C antibody
- POH antibody
- RP4-543J19.4 antibody
- Secretogranin VI antibody
- XLalphas antibody
References for Anti-G protein alpha antibody [0.N.305] - BSA and Azide free (ab34030)
ab34030 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.