Anti-G0 Protein alpha antibody [2A] (ab78218)
- Product nameAnti-G0 Protein alpha antibody [2A]See all G0 Protein alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2A] to G0 Protein alpha
- Specificityab78218 reacts with G0 Protein alpha A and G0 Protein alpha B.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Cow, Human
Bovine brain G0 Protein alpha purified by the method of Sternweis and Robishaw.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.25M Sodium chloride, 0.02M PBS, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2A
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78218 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
- FunctionGuanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) are involved as modulators or transducers in various transmembrane signaling systems. The G(o) protein function is not clear. Stimulated by RGS14.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-alpha family. G(i/o/t/z) subfamily.
- DKFZp686O0962 antibodyG alpha o antibodyG protein alpha 0 antibody
- Galphao antibodyGNAO 1 antibodyGNAO antibodyGNAO_HUMAN antibodyGNAO1 antibodyGo alpha antibodyGo alpha subunit antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein) alpha activating activity polypeptide O antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein alpha activating activity polypeptide o antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein alpha activating polypeptide antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein alpha o antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein G(o) subunit alpha antibodyGuanine nucleotide-binding protein G(o) subunit alpha antibody
References for Anti-G0 Protein alpha antibody [2A] (ab78218)
ab78218 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.