Anti-GAL4 antibody (ab50149)
- Product nameAnti-GAL4 antibodySee all GAL4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GAL4
- Specificityab50149 recognizes GAL4 DNA binding domain fusion proteins
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Synthetic peptide: RYSPKTKRSPLTRA conjugated to KLH (via a C terminal added cysteine residue), corresponding to amino acids 39-52 of Saccharomyces cerevisiae GAL4
- Positive controlGAL4 DNA-BD fusion protein in Saccharomyces cervisiae extract.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50149 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa.|
- FunctionGalectin that binds lactose and a related range of sugars. May be involved in the assembly of adherens junctions.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 galectin domains.
- DomainContains two homologous but distinct carbohydrate-binding domains.
- Antigen NY CO 27 antibodyAntigen NY-CO-27 antibodyAntigen NYCO27 antibody
- GAL 4 antibodyGal-4 antibodyGAL4 antibodyGalectin 4 antibodyGalectin-4 antibodyGalectin4 antibodyHomo sapiens galectin4 mRNA complete cds antibodyL 36 lactose binding protein antibodyL-36 lactose-binding protein antibodyL36 lactose binding protein antibodyL36LBP antibodyLactose binding lectin 4 antibodyLactose-binding lectin 4 antibodyLectin galactoside binding soluble 4 antibodyLEG4_HUMAN antibodyLGALS4 antibody
References for Anti-GAL4 antibody (ab50149)
ab50149 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.