Anti-GAPDH antibody (HRP) - Loading Control (ab9385)
Publishing research using ab9385? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9385 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Gamberi T et al. Evaluation of SCO1 deletion on Saccharomyces cerevisiae metabolism through a proteomic approach. Proteomics 12:1767-80 (2012). PubMed: 22623105
- Kim JY et al. Low molecular weight silk fibroin increases alkaline phosphatase and type I collagen expression in MG63 cells. BMB Rep 43:52-6 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20132736
- Heidrich FM et al. Chromogranin B regulates calcium signaling, nuclear factor kappaB activity, and brain natriuretic peptide production in cardiomyocytes. Circ Res 102:1230-8 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18420944
- Fox DA et al. Low-level human equivalent gestational lead exposure produces supernormal scotopic electroretinograms, increased retinal neurogenesis, and decreased retinal dopamine utilization in rats. Environ Health Perspect 116:618-25 (2008). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 18470321
- Albino D et al. Identification of low intratumoral gene expression heterogeneity in neuroblastic tumors by genome-wide expression analysis and game theory. Cancer 113:1412-22 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18671248
- Traer CJ et al. SNX4 coordinates endosomal sorting of TfnR with dynein-mediated transport into the endocytic recycling compartment. Nat Cell Biol 9:1370-80 (2007). WB ; Human . PubMed: 17994011
- Wegmüller D et al. A cassette system to study embryonic stem cell differentiation by inducible RNA interference. Stem Cells 25:1178-85 (2007). PubMed: 17218405
- Bredemeyer AJ et al. Hop cleavage and function in granzyme B-induced apoptosis. J Biol Chem 281:37130-41 (2006). PubMed: 17005566
- Tessitore A et al. Preferential silencing of a common dominant rhodopsin mutation does not inhibit retinal degeneration in a transgenic model. Mol Ther 14:692-9 (2006). PubMed: 16979943
- Watson P et al. Sec16 defines endoplasmic reticulum exit sites and is required for secretory cargo export in mammalian cells. Traffic 7:1678-87 (2006). PubMed: 17005010