Anti-GAPDH antibody (ab97627)
- Product nameAnti-GAPDH antibodySee all GAPDH primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GAPDH
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within amino acids 134 and 145 (VNHEKYDNSLK) of Human GAPDH (NP_002037)
- Positive controlA431, H1299, HeLa and HepG2 cell lines
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97627 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- FunctionHas both glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase and nitrosylase activities, thereby playing a role in glycolysis and nuclear functions, respectively. Participates in nuclear events including transcription, RNA transport, DNA replication and apoptosis. Nuclear functions are probably due to the nitrosylase activity that mediates cysteine S-nitrosylation of nuclear target proteins such as SIRT1, HDAC2 and PRKDC (By similarity). Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase is a key enzyme in glycolysis that catalyzes the first step of the pathway by converting D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate (G3P) into 3-phospho-D-glyceroyl phosphate.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; pyruvate from D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate: step 1/5.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase family.
modificationsS-nitrosylation of Cys-152 leads to interaction with SIAH1, followed by translocation to the nucleus.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Membrane. Translocates to the nucleus following S-nitrosylation and interaction with SIAH1, which contains a nuclear localization signal (By similarity). Postnuclear and Perinuclear regions.
- 38 kDa BFA-dependent ADP-ribosylation substrate antibodyAging-associated gene 9 protein antibodyBARS-38 antibody
- cb609 antibodyEC 126.96.36.199 antibodyG3P_HUMAN antibodyG3PD antibodyG3PDH antibodyGAPD antibodyGAPDH antibodyGAPDH antibodyGlyceraldehyde 3 phosphate dehydrogenase antibodyGlyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase antibodyKNC-NDS6 antibodyMGC102544 antibodyMGC102546 antibodyMGC103190 antibodyMGC103191 antibodyMGC105239 antibodyMGC127711 antibodyMGC88685 antibodyOCAS, p38 component antibodyOCT1 coactivator in S phase, 38-KD component antibodyPeptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase GAPDH antibodywu:fb33a10 antibody
Anti-GAPDH antibody images
Anti-GAPDH antibody (ab97627) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
ab97627, at 1/100 dilution, staining GAPDH in paraformaldehyde fixed Hela. Lower image was co-stained with Hoechst 33342.
References for Anti-GAPDH antibody (ab97627)
ab97627 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.