For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GC1q R antibody - Azide free
See all GC1q R primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to GC1q R - Azide free
- Tested applicationsWBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 74-282 of Human GC1q R
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
- FunctionBinds to the globular "heads" of C1Q thus inhibiting C1 activation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAM33 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix. Nucleus. Might also be nuclear in some cell types.
Information by UniProt
- ASF/SF2 associated protein p32 antibody
- C1q globular domain binding protein antibody
- C1qBP antibody
Anti-GC1q R antibody - Azide free images
References for Anti-GC1q R antibody - Azide free (ab37851)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"