Anti-GC1q R antibody - Azide free (ab37851)
- Product nameAnti-GC1q R antibody - Azide freeSee all GC1q R primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to GC1q R - Azide free
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 74-282 of Human GC1q R
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37851 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
- FunctionBinds to the globular "heads" of C1Q thus inhibiting C1 activation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAM33 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix. Nucleus. Might also be nuclear in some cell types.
- C1q globular domain binding protein antibodyC1QBP antibodyC1QBP_HUMAN antibody
- Complement component 1 q subcomponent binding protein antibodyComplement component 1 Q subcomponent binding protein mitochondrial antibodyComplement component 1 Q subcomponent-binding protein, mitochondrial antibodyGC1Q R antibodyGC1q R protein antibodyGC1q-R protein antibodyGC1QBP antibodyGC1QR antibodyGlycoprotein gC1qBP antibodyHABP 1 antibodyHABP1 antibodyHyaluronan binding protein 1 antibodyHyaluronan-binding protein 1 antibodyMitochondrial matrix protein p32 antibodyp32 antibodyp33 antibodyPre mrna splicing factor SF2 P32 subunit precursor antibodySF2p32 antibodySplicing factor SF2 associated protein antibody
Anti-GC1q R antibody - Azide free images
Anti-GC1q R antibody - Azide free (ab37851) at 1/2000 dilution + E. coli-derived fusion protein at 2.5 µg
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 80 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GC1q R antibody - Azide free (ab37851)
ab37851 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.