Anti-GCDH antibody [3E9BA3BF5] (ab112998)
- Product nameAnti-GCDH antibody [3E9BA3BF5]See all GCDH primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3E9BA3BF5] to GCDH
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IP, In-Cell ELISA, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Purified recombinant full length Human GCDH expressed in E.coli.
- Positive controlFibroblast, HeLa, HepG2, and Rat Cardiomyocyte cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C or at -20°C for long term storage.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99.98% HBS
- Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Purification notesab112998 was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation. Monoclonal purity was near homogeneity as judged by SDS-PAGE.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3E9BA3BF5
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112998 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|In-Cell ELISA||In-Cell ELISA: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. 0.1 µg/well.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. 0.1% Triton X-100 permeabilization recommended.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the oxidative decarboxylation of glutaryl-CoA to crotonyl-CoA and CO(2) in the degradative pathway of L-lysine, L-hydroxylysine, and L-tryptophan metabolism. It uses electron transfer flavoprotein as its electron acceptor. Isoform Short is inactive.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 and isoform 2 are expressed in fibroblasts and liver.
- PathwayAmino-acid metabolism; lysine degradation.
Amino-acid metabolism; tryptophan metabolism.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in GCDH are the cause of glutaric aciduria type 1 (GA1) [MIM:231670]. GA1 is an autosomal recessive metabolic disorder characterized by progressive dystonia and athetosis due to gliosis and neuronal loss in the basal ganglia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- ACAD5 antibodyEC 220.127.116.11 antibodyGCD antibody
- Gcdh antibodyGCDH_HUMAN antibodyGlutaryl CoA dehydrogenase, mitochondrial antibodyGlutaryl Coenzyme A dehydrogenase antibodyGlutaryl-CoA dehydrogenase antibodymitochondrial antibodyMS781 antibody
Anti-GCDH antibody [3E9BA3BF5] images
ab112998 at 1 µg/ml staining GCDH in fibroblast cells by immunocytochemistry (4% paraformaldehyde fixed and 0.1% Triton X-100 permeabilized) followed by Alexa Fluor® 594 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1 hour (red). Nuclei were stained with DAPI.
ab112998 at 1ug/ml staining GCDH in HeLa cells by Flow Cytometry (blue). Isotype control antibody (red).
References for Anti-GCDH antibody [3E9BA3BF5] (ab112998)
ab112998 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.