Anti-GCKR antibody (ab65224)
- Product nameAnti-GCKR antibodySee all GCKR primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GCKR
- Specificityab65224 detects endogenous levels of total GCKR protein.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human GCKR
- Positive control
- Mouse heart and rat heart cell extracts
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65224 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).|
- FunctionInhibits glucokinase by forming an inactive complex with this enzyme.
- Tissue specificityFound in liver and pancreas. Not detected in muscle, brain, heart, thymus, intestine, uterus, adipose tissue, kidney, adrenal, lung or spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GCKR family.
Contains 2 SIS domains.
- FGQTL5 antibody
- GCK antibody
- GCKR antibody
- GCKR_HUMAN antibody
- GKRP antibody
- GLRE antibody
- glucokinase (hexokinase 4) regulator antibody
- Glucokinase antibody
- Glucokinase regulator antibody
- Glucokinase regulatory protein antibody
- Hexokinase type IV antibody
- Hexokinase-4 antibody
- Hexokinase-D antibody
- HK IV antibody
- HK4 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000158533 antibody
Anti-GCKR antibody images
All lanes : Anti-GCKR antibody (ab65224) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : mouse heart cell extract
Lane 2 : rat heart cell extract
Lane 3 : rat heart cell extract with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 69 kDa
References for Anti-GCKR antibody (ab65224)
ab65224 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.