For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GCKR antibody
See all GCKR primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to GCKR
- Specificityab65224 detects endogenous levels of total GCKR protein.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human GCKR
- Positive control
- Mouse heart and rat heart cell extracts
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
- FunctionInhibits glucokinase by forming an inactive complex with this enzyme.
- Tissue specificityFound in liver and pancreas. Not detected in muscle, brain, heart, thymus, intestine, uterus, adipose tissue, kidney, adrenal, lung or spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GCKR family.
Contains 2 SIS domains.
Information by UniProt
- FGQTL5 antibody
- GCK antibody
- GCKR antibody
Anti-GCKR antibody images
References for Anti-GCKR antibody (ab65224)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"