Anti-GCN2 antibody (ab117101)
- Product nameAnti-GCN2 antibodySee all GCN2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GCN2
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 120-330 of Human GCN2 (BAA92576.1).
- Positive controlHuman brain (cortex) tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 49% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117101 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 187 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionCan phosphorylate the alpha subunit of EIF2 and may mediate translational control.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GCN2 subfamily.
Contains 2 protein kinase domains.
Contains 1 RWD domain.
- DomainKinase domain 1 is a degenerate kinase domain.
RWD domain is reported to interact with GCN1L1.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on threonine residues.
- E2AK4_HUMAN antibodyEif2ak4 antibodyEukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 2 alpha kinase 4 antibody
- Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 2-alpha kinase 4 antibodyGCN2 antibodyGCN2 eIF2alpha kinase antibodyGCN2 like protein antibodyGCN2-like protein antibodyKIAA1338 antibodyMGCN2 antibody
Anti-GCN2 antibody images
ab117101 at 1/50 staining GCN2 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human brain (cortex) tissue by Immunohistochemistry followed by biotinylated secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
References for Anti-GCN2 antibody (ab117101)
ab117101 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.