Anti-GCNT2 antibody (ab121888)
- Product nameAnti-GCNT2 antibodySee all GCNT2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GCNT2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence, corresponding to amino acids 181-293 of Human GCNT2 Isoforms A and C (Q8N0V5, Q8NFS9).
- Positive control
- Human testis tissue; RT 4, U 51 MG, Human liver and tonsil lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121888 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: 1/250 - 1/500.|
- RelevanceGCNT2 is the I-branching enzyme, a beta-1,6-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase that converts linear into branched poly-N-acetyllactosaminoglycans and is responsible for the conversion of fetal i antigen to adult I antigen in erythrocytes during embryonic development. Mutations in this gene have been associated with adult i blood group phenotype. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding 3 different isoforms have been described.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
- bA360O19.2 antibody
- bA421M1.1 antibody
- Beta 1 6 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase 2 antibody
- CCAT antibody
- GCNT 2 antibody
- GCNT2C antibody
- GCNT5 antibody
- Glucosaminyl (N acetyl) transferase 2 I branching enzyme (I blood group) antibody
- Glucosaminyl (N acetyl) transferase 2 I branching enzyme antibody
- I beta 1 6 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- I branching beta 1 6 acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- I branching enzyme antibody
- IGNT antibody
- II antibody
- Ii blood group antibody
- MGC163396 antibody
- N acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- N acetyllactosaminide beta 1 6 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- N acetyllactosaminide beta 1,6 N acetylglucosaminyl transferase antibody
- NACGT1 antibody
- NAGCT1 antibody
- ULG3 antibody
Anti-GCNT2 antibody images
ab121888 at 1/300 dilution staining GCNT2 in Paraffin-embedded Human Testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-GCNT2 antibody (ab121888) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
References for Anti-GCNT2 antibody (ab121888)
ab121888 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.