Anti-GCNT6 antibody (ab129750)
- Product nameAnti-GCNT6 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GCNT6
- Specificityab129750 detects endogenous levels of total GCNT6 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of Human GCNT6.
- Positive controlK562 and NIH 3T3 cell extracts.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab129750 is affinity-purified from Rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129750 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 14 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
- 3-galactosyl-O-glycosyl-glycoprotein beta-1 antibody6-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase 6 antibodyBeta-1 antibody
- Beta-1,3-galactosyl-O-glycosyl-glycoprotein beta-1,6-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase 6 antibodyGCNT6 antibodyGCNT6_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GCNT6 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-GCNT6 antibody (ab129750) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell extracts
Lane 2 : NIH 3T3 cell extracts
Lane 3 : NIH 3T3 cell extracts with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
References for Anti-GCNT6 antibody (ab129750)
ab129750 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.