Anti-GDF3 antibody (Biotin) (ab84230)
- Product nameAnti-GDF3 antibody (Biotin)See all GDF3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GDF3 (Biotin)
- Specificityab84230 allows the detection of at least 0.2 – 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human GDF3 in ELISA assays and 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane in Western blot, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant human GDF3
- Positive controlRecombinant human GDF3.
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84230 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
sELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml (100 µl/well).
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- C78318 antibodyecat9 antibodyGDF 3 antibody
- GDF-3 antibodyGDF3 antibodyGDF3_HUMAN antibodyGrowth differentiation factor 3 antibodyGrowth/differentiation factor 3 antibodyMGC123990 antibodyMGC123991 antibodyRGD1564178 antibodyVgr 2 antibodyVgr2 antibody
References for Anti-GDF3 antibody (Biotin) (ab84230)
ab84230 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.