Anti-GGT7 antibody (ab129395)
- Product nameAnti-GGT7 antibodySee all GGT7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GGT7
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 23-53 of Human GGT7 (NP_821158.2, Q9UJ14).
- Positive control
- UM cell line lysates; Human liver tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab129395 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129395 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- RelevanceGGT7 (Gamma-glutamyltransferase 7) is a member of a gene family that encodes enzymes involved in both the metabolism of glutathione and in the transpeptidation of amino acids. Changes in the activity of gamma glutamyltransferase may signal preneoplastic or toxic conditions in the liver or kidney. GGT7 consists of a heavy and a light chain, and it can interact with CT120, a plasma membrane associated protein that is possibly involved in lung carcinogenesis.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single pass type II membrane protein.
- D20S101 antibody
- dJ18C9.2 antibody
- Gamma glutamyltransferase 4 antibody
- Gamma glutamyltransferase 7 antibody
- Gamma glutamyltransferase like 3 antibody
- Gamma glutamyltransferase like 5 antibody
- Gamma glutamyltranspeptidase 7 antibody
- Gamma glutamyltranspeptidase like 3 antibody
- GGT 7 antibody
- GGT4 antibody
- GGTL3 antibody
- GGTL5 antibody
Anti-GGT7 antibody images
Anti-GGT7 antibody (ab129395) at 1/100 dilution + UM cell line lysates at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
ab129395 at 1/10 dilution staining GGT7 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-GGT7 antibody (ab129395)
ab129395 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.