Anti-GIRK1 antibody (ab96168)
- Product nameAnti-GIRK1 antibodySee all GIRK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GIRK1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Guinea pig
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 248-501 of Human GIRK1.
- Positive controlA431, H1299, HeLa whole cells lysate, DU145 xenograft
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96168 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionThis potassium channel is controlled by G proteins. Inward rectifier potassium channels are characterized by a greater tendency to allow potassium to flow into the cell rather than out of it. Their voltage dependence is regulated by the concentration of extracellular potassium; as external potassium is raised, the voltage range of the channel opening shifts to more positive voltages. The inward rectification is mainly due to the blockage of outward current by internal magnesium. This receptor plays a crucial role in regulating the heartbeat.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inward rectifier-type potassium channel (TC 1.A.2.1) family. KCNJ3 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- G protein activated inward rectifier potassium channel 1 antibodyG protein-activated inward rectifier potassium channel 1 antibodyGIRK-1 antibody
- GIRK1 antibodyInward rectifier K(+) channel Kir3.1 antibodyInwardly rectifying potassium channel KIR3.1 antibodyinwardly rectifying subfamily J member 3 antibodyIRK3 antibodyIRK3_HUMAN antibodyKcnf3 antibodyKcnj3 antibodyKGA antibodyKGB1 antibodyKir3.1 antibodyPotassium channel antibodyPotassium channel, inwardly rectifying subfamily J member 3 antibodyPotassium inwardly-rectifying channel, subfamily J, member 3 antibody
Anti-GIRK1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-GIRK1 antibody (ab96168) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded DU145 xenograft, using ab96168 at 1:100 dilution.
References for Anti-GIRK1 antibody (ab96168)
ab96168 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.