Anti-GIT2 antibody (ab56557)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56557 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGTPase-activating protein for the ADP ribosylation factor family.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 Arf-GAP domain.
- ARF GAP GIT2 antibodyARF GTPase activating protein GIT2 antibodyARF GTPase-activating protein GIT2 antibody
- CAT 2 antibodyCAT-2 antibodyCAT2 antibodyCool associated tyrosine phosphorylated protein 2 antibodyCool interacting tyrosine phosphorylated protein 2 antibodyCool-interacting tyrosine-phosphorylated protein 2 antibodyDKFZp686G01261 antibodyG protein coupled receptor kinase interacting ArfGAP 2 antibodyG protein coupled receptor kinase interactor 2 antibodyG protein-coupled receptor kinase-interactor 2 antibodyGIT 2 antibodyGIT2 antibodyGIT2_HUMAN antibodyGRK interacting protein 2 antibodyGRK-interacting protein 2 antibodyKIAA0148 antibodyMGC760 antibody
Anti-GIT2 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56557 GIT2 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 80 kDa
References for Anti-GIT2 antibody (ab56557)
ab56557 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.