Anti-GIT2 antibody (ab56557)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56557 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGTPase-activating protein for the ADP ribosylation factor family.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 Arf-GAP domain.
- ARF GAP GIT2 antibody
- ARF GTPase activating protein GIT2 antibody
- ARF GTPase-activating protein GIT2 antibody
- CAT 2 antibody
- CAT-2 antibody
- CAT2 antibody
- Cool associated tyrosine phosphorylated protein 2 antibody
- Cool interacting tyrosine phosphorylated protein 2 antibody
- Cool-interacting tyrosine-phosphorylated protein 2 antibody
- DKFZp686G01261 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor kinase interacting ArfGAP 2 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor kinase interactor 2 antibody
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase-interactor 2 antibody
- GIT 2 antibody
- GIT2 antibody
- GIT2_HUMAN antibody
- GRK interacting protein 2 antibody
- GRK-interacting protein 2 antibody
- KIAA0148 antibody
- MGC760 antibody
Anti-GIT2 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56557 GIT2 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 80 kDa
References for Anti-GIT2 antibody (ab56557)
ab56557 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.