For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GIT2 antibody
See all GIT2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to GIT2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-472 of Human GIT2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGTPase-activating protein for the ADP ribosylation factor family.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 Arf-GAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- ARF GAP GIT2 antibody
- ARF GTPase activating protein GIT2 antibody
- ARF GTPase-activating protein GIT2 antibody
Anti-GIT2 antibody images
References for Anti-GIT2 antibody (ab56557)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"