Anti-GIYD2 antibody (ab68807)
- Product nameAnti-GIYD2 antibody
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to GIYD2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length human GIYD2 protein (NP_076949.1)
- Positive control
- GIYD2 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68807 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 31 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa).|
- RelevanceGIYD2 is the more telomeric copy of two identical copies of the GIY-YIG domain containing gene, created from a segmental duplication of the p arm of chromosome 16. Exons of the GIYD2 gene overlap with exons of the phenol-preferring sulfotransferase (SULT1A4) gene.
- FLJ23439 antibody
- GIY YIG domain containing 2 antibody
- GIYD 2 antibody
- MGC2532 antibody
- MGC5178 antibody
Anti-GIYD2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-GIYD2 antibody (ab68807) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GIYD2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 31 kDa
References for Anti-GIYD2 antibody (ab68807)
ab68807 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.