Anti-GLP1R antibody (ab119287)
- Product nameAnti-GLP1R antibodySee all GLP1R primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GLP1R
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids of Human GLP1R.
- Positive control
- Human Pancreas tissue; HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: PBS without Mg2+, Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119287 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionThis is a receptor for glucagon-like peptide 1. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- GLP 1 R antibody
- GLP 1 receptor antibody
- GLP 1R antibody
- GLP antibody
- GLP-1 receptor antibody
- GLP-1-R antibody
- GLP-1R antibody
- GLP1R antibody
- GLP1R_HUMAN antibody
- Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor antibody
- Glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor antibody
- MGC138331 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000016340 antibody
Anti-GLP1R antibody images
ab119287 at 5 µg/ml staining GLP1R in Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Human Pancreas (Islets of Langerhans) tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab119287 at 1/100 dilution staining GLP1R in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence. The image on the right is treated with synthesized peptide.
References for Anti-GLP1R antibody (ab119287)
ab119287 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.