Anti-GM-CSF antibody  (ab18655)
- Product nameAnti-GM-CSF antibody See all GM-CSF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal  to GM-CSF
- SpecificityReacts with natural and recombinant GM-CSF. Does not show any cross reaction with other human cytokines or growth factors tested such as MCSF, G-CSFR, IL8, IL16, IL1 beta, TGF beta 1 and TNF alpha.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified recombinant (Human).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number120
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18655 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Burst Promoting Activity antibodyCMCSF antibodyColony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibodyColony stimulating factor antibodyColony-stimulating factor antibodyCSF 2 antibodyCSF Alpha antibodyCSF antibodyCSF2 antibodyCSF2_HUMAN antibodyEosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGM-CSF antibodyGMCSF antibodyGranulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGranulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibodyMGC131935 antibodyMGC138897 antibodyMolgramostin antibodyPluripoietin Alpha antibodySargramostim antibody
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody  (ab18655)
ab18655 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.