Anti-GM-CSF antibody [30-4] (ab54429)
- Product nameAnti-GM-CSF antibody [30-4]See all GM-CSF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [30-4] to GM-CSF
- SpecificityWhen immobilised on a microplate, this antibody will capture recombinant and natural human GM-CSF.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Functional Studies, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant human granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor (rhGM-CSF).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab54429 is 0.2µm sterile filtered.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number30-4
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54429 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|Functional Studies||FuncS: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 25 µg/ml.|
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Burst Promoting Activity antibodyCMCSF antibodyColony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibodyColony stimulating factor antibodyColony-stimulating factor antibodyCSF 2 antibodyCSF Alpha antibodyCSF antibodyCSF2 antibodyCSF2_HUMAN antibodyEosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGM-CSF antibodyGMCSF antibodyGranulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGranulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibodyMGC131935 antibodyMGC138897 antibodyMolgramostin antibodyPluripoietin Alpha antibodySargramostim antibody
Anti-GM-CSF antibody [30-4] images
PBMCs fixed with 4% formaldehyde for 20 minutes at room temperature by adding formaldehyde directly to the culture media and adjust to approximately 1 x 106 cells/mL. Cells pelleted, resuspended and 5 ul (5 x 103) cells added to a gelatin coated slide. Liquid evaporated over a low heat and stained using ab54429 at 10 ug/ml.
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody [30-4] (ab54429)
This product has been referenced in:
- van Montfort T et al. A Chimeric HIV-1 Envelope Glycoprotein Trimer with an Embedded Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-stimulating Factor (GM-CSF) Domain Induces Enhanced Antibody and T Cell Responses. J Biol Chem 286:22250-61 (2011). Neutralising ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21515681) »