Anti-GM-CSF antibody  (ab649)
- Product nameAnti-GM-CSF antibody See all GM-CSF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal  to GM-CSF
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with natural and recombinant hGM-CSF It shows no cross-reaction with other human cytokines or growth factors tested such as IL-1 beta , IL-8, IL-16, TGF-beta 1, GM-CSFR, TNF-alpha, and M-CSF.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified recombinant hGM-CSF (human granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesAffinity purified from ascitic fluid.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number59
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab649 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. At this concentration this antibody will visualize 0.2 µg/lane of hGM-CSF|
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Burst Promoting Activity antibodyCMCSF antibodyColony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibodyColony stimulating factor antibodyColony-stimulating factor antibodyCSF 2 antibodyCSF Alpha antibodyCSF antibodyCSF2 antibodyCSF2_HUMAN antibodyEosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGM-CSF antibodyGMCSF antibodyGranulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGranulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibodyMGC131935 antibodyMGC138897 antibodyMolgramostin antibodyPluripoietin Alpha antibodySargramostim antibody
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody  (ab649)
ab649 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.