Anti-GM-CSF antibody (Biotin) (ab84259)
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab84259 is sterile filtered.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84259 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
sELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human GM-CSF.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. The detection limit for recombinant human GM-CSF is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane under either reducing or non-reducing conditions. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibodyColony Stimulating Factor 2 antibodyColony stimulating factor antibody
- Colony-stimulating factor antibodyCSF 2 antibodyCSF antibodyCSF2 antibodyCSF2_HUMAN antibodyGM-CSF antibodyGMCSF antibodyGranulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGranulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibodyMGC131935 antibodyMGC138897 antibodyMolgramostin antibodySargramostim antibody
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody (Biotin) (ab84259)
ab84259 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.