Anti-GM-CSF antibody (Biotin) (ab84259)
- Product nameAnti-GM-CSF antibody (Biotin)See all GM-CSF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GM-CSF (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsELISA, Sandwich ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant human GM-CSF.
- Positive control
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab84259 is sterile filtered.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84259 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
sELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human GM-CSF.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. The detection limit for recombinant human GM-CSF is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane under either reducing or non-reducing conditions. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibody
- Colony stimulating factor antibody
- Colony-stimulating factor antibody
- CSF 2 antibody
- CSF antibody
- CSF2 antibody
- CSF2_HUMAN antibody
- GM-CSF antibody
- GMCSF antibody
- Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibody
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibody
- MGC131935 antibody
- MGC138897 antibody
- Molgramostin antibody
- Sargramostim antibody
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody (Biotin) (ab84259)
ab84259 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.